Feel Safe. Be confident
If you're in danger and can not reach your phone, your panic scream automatically triggers the app.
- A text message and an automated call with your location is then sent to your nominated contact.
- The phone line stays open so they hear what's happening and get you help fast.
Just as you instinctively recognise a cry for help as opposed to a playful scream, so does the app.
How One Scream works
1. Activate the app and leave it to run in the background of your phone
2. The red bar will let you know that the app is activated
If you are in danger and you cannot reach your phone
1. Your panic scream triggers the app
2. We then send an automated message to your chosen contacts
3. And create an open line for your helper to hear real events
One Scream doesn’t track your location, nor can it understand words or record conversations
Designed for Peace of mind
One Scream is developed by a woman, so she knows that vulnerable feeling – perhaps if you live or work alone, or get home late one night.
Even from a young age, girls can begin to modify their behaviour. Deciding as a teenager where you'll happily go alone, what to wear or how late you should travel.
One Scream can’t prevent a crime but sends for help FAST if you’re in trouble.
It won’t work if your phone is off, has no signal, you’re on a call or using the microphone for another app.