We are looking for a Lead mobile iOS App Developer with A substantial share package at One Scream
One Scream is still a very small team and the early start up air filled with excitement and the wish to change the world forever can still be felt. We are passionate about our app as our technology will not only be able to prevent crime and give reassurance to women but also save lives.
You have entrepreneurial ambitions and are keen to play an active role in the early innovation
process, help to develop and shape new ideas.
We have an existing codebase that you will build upon whilst working closely with our research engineer and the founder on determining market fit and delivering new functionality. Currently we are in the process of recoding the entire app into Swift which will then lead us to consumer testing.
We are looking for somebody who is experienced enough to have a sense of good practices, is happy to learn new techniques, libraries and languages; enthusiastic about researching, experimenting and suggesting the right technology for our developments across the front & backend.
The role is based in our office at WeWorks Paddington and we believe that we are a stronger team side-by-side. However, we are open to explore remote working as long as you can spend 20% of your time at the office.
... Career progression
You can grow into the head of iOS development but as you would jump in at a very early stage, you will probably wear many hats to begin with. This also means that you can claim other areas of responsibility if that is what you want.
Ideally, you have experience in :
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications.
- Proficient in Swift
- Unit and UI Testing
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience debugging, benchmarking, performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments.
…What we offer
- 24 days holiday a year and we encourage you to use them all up!
- A diverse bunch of people, passionate and easy to work with. We encourage an open and
transparent working environment where knowledge is being shared.
- Ask for the tools you need and we’ll do our best to get them for you
- Your salary will be between £25,000 - £35,000, equity up to 5% with 4 year vest and 1 year cliff
- Further salary negotiations post funding
Please send relevant past works with the explanation of your contribution as well as your CV to email@example.com.
Please don’t apply if you are from a recruitment agency or from an outsourced development company.